Sunday, October 30, 2022

Bucket List

 Bucket List #1: to update this blog's sidebar links needs to be put on hold. 

Today's list is to do chores before my apartment inspection; vacuum, wash floors, do yesterday's dishers, clean hated glass electric stone top, polish kitchen cabinets, was floors. Clean toilet. Find black nail polish I put away (see Homeless blog, Bed bugs post.) 

I bought a tiny pumpkin after seeing a post on Facebook. Tape a note on bottom and leave on people's doorsteps. My puzzle buddies started exchanging candy gifts. Teresa is no longer here on earth. Brenda is being treated for pancreatic cancer. She also has diabetes. Not good. So I wanted to use polish to paint standard eyes, nose, mouth on her pumpkin.

Have not decided what to write on the note. Get well soon? Not likely to happen. Cheer Up Things Could Be Worse? Oh no, no, no. You are so beautiful? Might work. Thanks for being a friend? Shall see. 

No comments: